Die kompletten Patchnotes findet ihr in Englisch auf der US.battle.net Seite, die deutsche Version folgt sicher bald. Die meisten Änderungen gab es bei den Berufen. Das neue Wildblut heißt jetzt nicht mehr Teufelsblut, sondern Felblight. Dieses neue Wildblut kann im Tanaandschungel über Kräuterkunde, Bergbau, Kürschnerei und Angeln erhalten werden.
New Dungeon Difficulty: Mythic
- Mythic Dungeons are on a weekly lockout, and drop gear that’s item level 685
680with a chance for boss at the end to drop loot that’s item level 700.
Bonus Roll Changes
- Fate-Twister Seress (Alliance) and Fate-Twister Tiklal (Horde) now sell Seal of Inevitable Fate as the new Bonus Roll currency for Hellfire Citadel.
- Seal of Tempered Fate can now be purchased from the Fate-Twiters for gold and no longer has a cap on how many can be obtained per week.
General Ashran Changes
- Players are now automatically placed in a raid when entering Ashran.
- Events now occur more frequently.
- Event: Collect Empowered Ore now requires 20 ore to win (up from 10).
- Event: Risen Spirits now requires 20 captured spirits to win (up from 10).
- Event: Stadium Racing now requires 5 laps to win the race (up from 3) and the maximum speed a racer can reach is 300% (down from 500%).
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Developer Note: In response to community feedback, we’re making the following changes to have capture points turn over more frequently.
- Capturing a point in the following Battlegrounds now takes 6 seconds (down from 7 seconds).
- Arathi Basin
- The Battle for Gilneas
- Deepwind Gorge
- Rated Eye of the Storm
- Picking up a flag in Rated Eye of the Storm now takes 6 seconds (down from 7 seconds).
New Ranks for Warlords Crafted Items
- Crafting the new upgrade items requires Felblight
Felbood, a new reagent that can be obtained from Fishing, Herbalism, Mining, or Skinning in Tanaan Jungle. through the Barn.
Faster Profession leveling
- Many level-up crafting recipes that do not require materials created through a daily cooldown have been adjusted to give more skill points.
- Reduced the material costs for Stone of the Earth, Stone of the Waters, and Stone of Fire.
- Felmouth Frenzy, a new type of fish has been spotted in the waters around Tanaan Jungle.
- Players fishing from Felmouth Frenzy Schools also have a chance to fish up Felblight.
- Masterful anglers with a Level 3 Fishing Shack have a chance to catch Felmouth Frenzy Lunker. Nat Pagle in your Garrison will have an interest in these.
- Felblight, a new herb has been discovered in Tanaan Jungle.
- Withered Herbs harvested in Tanaan Jungle have a chance to drop any Draenor herb, including Felblight.
- Players have a chance to find Felblight while mining from nodes in Tanaan Jungle.
Players have a chance to find Felblight while skinning creatures in Tanaan Jungle.
- Admiral Taylor’s Greatsword is now eligible for transmogrification. If the item has been misplaced, the sword can be repurchased in-game. There is also a Horde equivalent in a different color that could be found somewhere in the Jungles of Tanaan as a treasure.
- Necrosis now deals 8%
- Guardian of Elune (Guardian) now also passively increases the Druid’s change to dodge by 10%.
- Frostfire Bolt now deals 20%
- Fingers of Frost now increases Ice Lance damage by 120% (up from 100%).
- Frostbolt now deals 20%
- Gladiator’s Resolve (Protection): Gladiator Stance now also increases the Warrior’s Mastery by 30% while active.