Es gab einige Vereinfachungen bei den Marinemissionen und der Apexisbuff von der wöchentlichen Quest der Säbelzahnpirscher sollte nun endlich angezeigt werden.
Deutsche Übersetzung folgt.
- Work orders for tier-2 and -3 small plot buildings now work as normal if the player skipped completing the tier-1 tutorial quests.
- Most long Naval Missions have been reduced to a time of 18 hours or less.
- For Naval Missions currently underway, mission times will not change.
- The duration of Raid-type Naval Missions has been reduced from 2 days to 4 hours. They will continue to immediately respawn if not completed.
- Gold and Apexis Crystal rewards for Naval Missions that reward those currencies have been increased.
- For Naval Missions currently underway, gold and Apexis Crystal rewards will be larger when the Mission is completed.
- Oil costs for most missions have been increased.
- For Naval Missions currently underway, Oil costs will not change.
- The amount of Oil you receive from the Oil Rig has been doubled.
- While in a raid group, players can now progress through „Upgrading The Fleet“ and „Naval Domination“ and increment quest credit as well as turn in the quest once completed.
- Ship Blueprint: Battleship now requires ‚friendly‘ faction standing to be obtained.
- We continue to insist that the Shipyard grant players resting XP.
- Felbound Wolf now count towards the demons slain count for the quest „Demonslayer of Tanaan“.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Fel Pylons from always spawning during the quest “Assault on the Temple of Sha’naar”.
- Alliance players who accept the Gorgrond breadcrumb quest from the Adventure Guide are now given the flight point to Gorgrond.
- Completing the quest „Rumble in the Jungle“ should now award the King of the Jungle buff, as intended.
- Soul Capacitor now deals 50% damage against players and player controlled creatures.
- Hunter’s Seeking Crystal should no longer take you to rare enemies you’ve already killed.
- Empowered Apexis Fragments are now Bound to Battle.net Account, allowing them to be mailed to other characters.
Dungeons and Raids
- Entering or leaving a Timewalking dungeon no longer removes tracking auras.
Socrethar the Eternal
- Sargerei Dominator now always properly shields Soul of Socrethar after becoming active.
- Archimonde will now heal for 5% of his maximum health if Nether Banish hits fewer than 3 players.
- Players can now earn the guild achievement “Kazzak Guild Run”.
Creatures and NPCs
- A Grom’kar Deadeye in Fang’rila who was respawning too fast has been taught to chill out for a while after being killed.
- The bonus roll option for Supreme Lord Kazzak now resets weekly.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing players from looting both Soulslicer and The Blackfang on the same day.
- Call to Arms NPCs no longer taunt bosses such as Supreme Lord Kazzak. They still have and use Taunt on other types of creatures.
- Fixed an issue where mail with attachments could not be returned to original sender.
- Fixed an issue where in-game mail from Blizzard Customer Support could not be deleted.
- Attempting to apply Naval Equipment to a Ship (e.g. Felsmoke Launcher) will now display a blue outline around valid slots where the equipment can be applied.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Adventure Journal to display alerts too frequently.
- Fixed an issue where some items that cost Alternate Currency (Mogu Rune of Fate, Ironpaw Token, etc) could not be purchased from vendors.
- Fixed an issue for Mac users where in-game resolution would not be saved properly when switching between Fullscreen and Windowed mode.