Im heutigen Hotfix wurde die Pandaren-Schiffsbesatzung angepasst. Ist dieser Bonus auf einer Mission mit mehr als 18 Stunden aktiv, wirkt er stärker als der Menschen/Untoten Bonus.
- Pandaren Crew now increases success chance on naval missions that last more than 18 hours (was >1 day) and the degree of this success increase is now greater than a Human or Undead Crew.
- Oil Rig: Pickup Location should no longer require players to complete the wrong blockade mission.
- Adjusted scaling to reduce the amount of health by roughly 10% on some Hellfire Reinforcements and some Felfire-Imbued Siege Vehicles for a 10-player raid on Heroic difficulty. Health should remain the same as before for raids with 30 players.
- Hellfire Reinforcements: Contracted Engineer, Gorebound Felcasters, Iron Dragoon, Hulking Berserker
- Felfire-Imbued Siege Vehicles: Felfire Artillery, Felfire Crusher, Felfire Demolisher, Felfire Flamebelcher
- Mannoroth should now have a chance to target Hunters with Shadowforce.
- Mannoroth should no longer use Shadowforce on players already affected by Mark of Doom.
- Doomfire now persists for 120 seconds (up from 90).
- Fixed an issue where players that have died during an event may sometimes not receive quest credit after their faction wins the event.
- Hunter’s Seeking Crystal and Master Hunter’s Seeking Crystal no longer seeks out Varyx the Damned.
- Ironsides: Alliance characters should now be able to obtain credit for upgrading a transport to Epic quality and complete the achievement.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Mistweaver Monks should no longer incorrectly benefit twice from critical strike chance and multistrike chance.
- Execution Sentence now heals for 25% less in PvP combat.
- Cascade now deals 20% less damage in PvP combat.
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Protection Warriors should no longer incorrectly cause Shield Barrier to consume less rage and generate a weaker damage absorption shield than intended.