Kleiner Hotfix ohne große Änderungen. Xhul’horac wurde für kleine Raidgruppen etwas vereinfacht.
Creatures and NPCs
- Captain Ironbeard now has a guaranteed chance to drop Equipment Blueprint: Ghostly Spyglass.
- Varyx the Damned now returns to his spawn location instead of despawning if he drops out of combat. Additionally, only 1 beam needs to be blocked to restart the encounter.
- [Requires a realm restart] Fixed an issue where completing daily assault objectives in Tanaan Jungle was incorrectly also granting completion credit for daily assault objectives in the Garrison.
Spires of Arak
- Call of the Raven Mother: Fixed an issue where interacting with items during the ritual was causing player pets to use their abilities.
Raids and Dungeons
- Fixed a timing issue that could cause Tyrant Velhari to use the incorrect finishing move just as a transition into the next stage happened.
- Adjusted scaling to reduce the amount of health by roughly 10% on Xhul’horac, Omnus, Unstable Voidfiend, and Vanguard Akkelion for a 10-player raid on Normal and Heroic difficulty. Health should remain the same as before for raids with 30 players.
- Mannoroth no longer transforms back into a skeleton after being defeated.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Gazing Shadows to sometimes not reduce movement speed.
- Fixed a number of issues affecting Ashran events that could cause characters to drop out of stealth effects.
- Increased stat bonuses for critical strike, Versatility, Stamina, and Spirit on all Wild Gladiator (Warlords Season 2) trinkets by 50%.
- Clicking “Join Raid” in the Adventure Guide should now open the Premade Groups menu instead of Raid Finder.
- Yesterday’s hotfix on July 7 for Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Mistweaver Monks should now be healing for the correct amount.
- Yesterday’s hotfix on July 7 that reduced the healing of Execution Sentence by 25% in PvP combat now only applies to Holy Paladins. It has been returned to its previous effectiveness for Retribution and Protection Paladins.