Neben ein paar kleinen Anpassungen bei den Bossen der Höllfeneuerzitadelle wurden die Schmuckstücke vom Weltboss Kazzak im Tanaandschungel um ein paar Werte erweitert und sollten diese jetzt für mehr Klassen interessanter machen. Der NPC am Marinemissions-Befehlstisch sollte jetzt nicht mehr in der Luft sitzen.
Raids and Dungeons
- Players that die during the Vision of Death phase should no longer have Spirit of Redemption or Purgatory triggered once the phase has ended and result in the player actually dying.
- Fixed an issue where a player can travel slower than intended if they receive a buff to their movement speed while they are on route to the stomach phase.
Socrethar the Eternal
- Fixed an issue where transitioning between phases multiple times could cause adds from phase 2 of the encounter to sometimes incorrectly spawn in phase 1.
- Archimonde’s Shadowfel Burst now deals 900,000 damage (down from 1,500,000) on Mythic difficulty.
- [Hotfix in testing] Chipped Soul Prism now has Strength and Agility in addition to Intellect, and is obtainable and usable by all classes.
- [Hotfix in testing] Mark of Supreme Doom now has Intellect in addition to Agility and Strength, and is obtainable and usable by all classes. Additionally, we’ve increased the amount of Avoidance, Speed, and Leech by 75%.
- Piccolo of the Flaming Fire should now be able to cause players to dance once more.
- Wild Gladiator’s Medallion of Adaptation (Alliance) and Wild Gladiator’s Medallion of Cruelty (Horde) are now available for purchase from a Conquest vendor.
- Lieutenant Thorn should no longer be sitting without a chair after players have upgraded to a Level 3 Shipyard.
- Fixed an issue where Nagrand Prowlers were not using Leap for the Kill correctly.