Dieser Hotfix viel etwas größer aus und hat viele erfreuliche Klassen-Buffs dabei. Die armen Überlebensjäger dürften sich über einen deutlichen 25% Buff bei den Hauptangriffen freuen. Dies sollte helfen diesen Spec aus dem Keller der DPS Rankings zu befreien. Einzig der Waffenkrieger muss bei seinem T18 4er Bonus einen Nerf hinnehmen. In der Höllenfeuerzitadelle gab es einige Anpassungen jedoch keinen offensichtlichen Nerf.
Class Tuning Changes
Please note that the following class tuning changes are still in-testing.
- Ursa Major now lasts 15 seconds (down from 25 seconds).
- Beast Mastery
- Bestial Wrath now lasts 15 seconds (up from 10 seconds).
- Black Arrow, Explosive Shot, and Serpent Sting damage increased by 25%.
- Dragon’s Breath damage increased by 150%.
- Flamestrike damage increased by 50%.
- Stance of the Fierce Tiger now increases all damage dealt by 10% (up from 5%).
- Sword of Light now increases damage dealt with two-handed melee weapons by 30% (up from 25%).
- Avenger’s Shield damage increased by 30%.
- Bastion of Glory now increases the healing received from Word of Glory by 8% per stack (up from 6%). Additionally, Mastery: Divine Bulwark now adds 8% to Bastion of Glory (up from 6%).
- Tier-18 2-piece set bonus for Protection Paladins now grants an absorb effect equal to 5% of maximum health (up from 1.5%).
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Protection Paladins now triggers Grand Crusader.
- Mastery: Molten Earth damage has been increased by 11%.
- Ascendance now has a 2-minute cooldown (down from 3 minutes) for Elemental Shaman.
- Drain Soul damage has been increased by 50%, and now causes all other damage over time spells to instantly deal 50% of their normal damage (up from 40%).
- Haunt damage has been increased by 25%, and now increases periodic damage dealt by 35% (up from 30%).
- Chaos Bolt, Conflagrate, Immolate, Incinerate, and Shadowburn damage increased by 5%.
- Bastion of Defense now increases block chance by 15% (up from 10%).
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Arms Warriors now increases the tick rate of Rend by 33% (down from 50%), and fixed a bug where it was granting double the intended increase.
- Fixed a number of issues with Sacred Draenic Incense for Mistweavers where it would benefit twice from effects which increase healing taken, and could bypass area-of-effect healing caps.
- Tier-18 4-piece set bonus for Discipline Priests now targets friendly targets to heal with the greatest % of missing health instead of current health. For example, the heal now prioritizes a player with 350k/500k instead of a player with 300k/300k health.
- Fixed an issue with Maelstrom Weapon that caused Healing Surge combined with the Tier-18 4-piece set bonus to heal for more than the intended amount.
- High Overlord Saurfang and Muradin Bronzebeard in the player’s Garrisons now have chance to offer the Hellfire Citadel weekly raid quest when eligible.
- Ruined Construct: Jewelcrafters in a raid group should no longer see an option to insert 1000 Apexis Crystals into the Apexis Gemcutter Construct.
Creatures and NPCs
- Fixed an issue that could cause the demon invasion leading to Painmistress Selora appearing to not work correctly.
Raids and Dungeons
- Gorefiend should no longer be using other abilities while channeling Feast of Souls.
Fel Lord Zakuun
- Fixed an issue that could cause Fel Lord Zakuun to cast two Rumbling Fissures in rapid succession after bringing him depending on when he was brought below 30% health.
- Xhul’horac’s Overwhelming Chaos now increases damage dealt by 15% (down from 20%) per stack on Normal difficulty.
- Combat rogues should now be able to correctly use Killing Spree again after receiving the Empowered Singularity debuff.
- Dreadstalkers should no longer incorrectly spawn on players that are not on the platform.
- Players should no longer be occasionally dropped off the platform when transitioning into the Twisting Nether.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the portal leading to the Archimonde encounter to not reappear in the raid instance after a soft reset.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Archimonde’s Shadowfel Burst to not be removed correctly when the ability struck multiple targets.
- Ancient Artifact should now only appear when there are more than 20 players per team in the battle, and the item now has a respawn timer.
- Prophecy of Fear’s visual effect for Doom Nova is now more subdued.
- Fixed an issue that could occasionally cause the client to crash while loading into an Arena.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to queue for Pet Battles through the Pet Journal while in Tanaan Jungle.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to queue as a party for Timewalking dungeons if one of the party members had already completed the Timewalking Bonus Event quest.