Die wichtigste Neuerung ist die Anpassung der Erfahrung in den Leveldungeons, also von 90 bis 100. Es sollte jetzt deutlich mehr Erfahrung geben. Damit sollten die Dungeons wieder etwas attaktiver für das Leveln sein.
Dieser Hotfix war etwas umfangreicher. Bitte klickt auf Weiterlesen… um die kompletten Patchnotes zu lesen.
Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Barracks: Training dummies have been temporarily removed from the Garrison.
- Barracks Level 2: Bodyguard followers accompanying the player are now more likely to assist with the player’s current target.
- Mine Level 2: Preserved Mining Picks obtained from mining carts should now work correctly.
- Resolved an issue where players could get stuck on a flight path while attempting to fly into their Garrisons.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Hulda Shadowblade should now be correctly awarded to players that have completed the quest, Standing United.
- Grimoire of Supremacy’s summoned Terrorguards and Abyssals should now correctly have the Avoidance ability.
- Articles of the Fallen: Players that have already completed To the Garrison should now be able to see Kal’gor the Honorable to complete the quest.
- Battle in Ashran: The quest now requires players to obtain 100 Artifact Fragments and go to Shadow Hunter Ukambe (Horde) or Scout Valdez (Alliance) to complete the quest.
- Battle of Thunder Pass: Dying or leaving the area during the middle of the Battle of Thunder Pass event should no longer prevent players from completing the event.
- Bled Dry: Cages can now be opened by multiple players simultaneously.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Bushwhacker: Resolved an issue where players that have already completed A Heavy Helping Hand would be unable to turn in the quest.
- Challenge of the Masters: Warlord Dharl of the Thrice-Bloodied Blade should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode.
- Draenor’s Secret Power: Completion of this quest is now required before being able to move onto the next step of the Legendary quest chain.
- Fate of Karabor: Players joining a version of this quest that’s already in-progress should now be able to receive completion credit.
- Honor Has Its Rewards: Resolved an issue where Farseer Drek’Thar may sometimes not accept quest turn-ins.
- Last Steps: Players joining a version of this quest that’s already in-progress should now be able to receive completion credit.
- Sol Sisters: Sol-Shaper Krashyx should no longer get stuck in evade mode.
- The Battle for Shattrath: Players joining a version of this quest that’s already in-progress should now be able to receive completion credit.
- The Debt We Share: Players that are mounted should now be able to receive completion credit for this quest.
- [Requires a realm restart.] The Infested: Resolved an issue where players that have already completed A Heavy Helping Hand would be unable to turn in the quest.
- The Iron Wolf: Added another way for characters to obtain The Iron Wolf invasion quest for characters that upgraded to a Tier 3 Garrison before completing the main Frostfire questline.
- [Requires a realm restart.] The Razorbloom: Resolved an issue where players that have already completed A Heavy Helping Hand would be unable to turn in the quest.
- [Requires a realm restart.] The Voice of Iyu: Resolved an issue where players that have already completed A Heavy Helping Hand would be unable to turn in the quest.
Creatures and NPCs
- Grand Marshal Tremblade should now drop a Gleaming Ashmaul Strongbox for Horde characters when they’re defeated.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Increased the amount of experience awarded for completing a Draenor level-up dungeon (Bloodmaul Slag Mines, Iron Docs, Auchindoun, and Skyreach) to be more rewarding.
- Items looted from normal Level-100 dungeons now have a level requirement of 100 instead of 97.
- Iron Docks
- Players should no longer be incorrectly receiving credit for completing the Take Cover! achievement without actually completing the achievement.
- Attempted to resolve an issue where Skulloc may sometimes not grant loot.
- Slag Mines
- Players that are dead should now correctly still receive credit for completing the achievement Come With Me If You Want to Live.
- The Everbloom
- Coagulated Genesaur Blood is now correctly flagged as a damage dealer trinket.
- Challenge Mode
- Salyin Battle Banner is no longer eligible to be used during Challenge Modes.
- Resolved an issue where a realm may sometimes not have a Challenge Mode daily quest available.
- Auchindoun: Reduced the amount of enemies to kill to 48 (down from 50).
- Skyreach: Time needed to achieve a gold rating has been increased to 17 minutes (up from 15 minutes). Times for silver and bronze rating have been adjusted accordingly.
- Upper Blackrock Spire: Players receiving credit for Challenge Master: Upper Blackrock Spire achievement should no longer be incorrectly receiving credit for Challenge Master: Shadowmoon Burial Grounds as well.
- Honor Quartermasters have been added to Ashran. Austin Feeney (Alliance) and Shadow Hunter Gar’ant (Horde) now sell Honor gear.
- Conquest Quartermasters Marshal Gabriel (Alliance) and General Aevd (Horde) have temporarily stopped selling Conquest gear.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- An item now needs to be at least item level 560 or above before being eligible to be scaled up to 650 in level 100 Battlegrounds and Arenas.
- The following items are now uncommon quality (green) so there’s less award pop-ups when retrieving the them from Garrison work orders. There’s been no change to the item’s functionality or availability.
- Primal Spirit
- Savage Blood
- Burnished Leather
- Gearspring Parts
- Hexweave Cloth
- Metamorphic Crystal
- Taladite Crystal
- Truesteel Ingot
- War Paints
- Blackfire Scepter now grants a more modest increase to Intellect.
- Bloodwood Wand now grants a less astronomical bonus to Spell Power.
- Oralius‘ Whispering Crystal now increases all stats by 100 (down from 200).
- Shieldtronic Shield should now correctly create a damage absorption shield instead of reflecting the damage back at an attacker.
- Resolved an issue where boosting characters that have XP disabled could wind up being unable to level.