Garrisons, Followers, and Outposts
- Fishing Shack: The building should now correctly still provide a bonus while it’s under construction.
- Frostwall Mine: Fixed a number of True Iron Deposits that were spawning inside of pillars and terrain.
- Mage Tower/Spirit Lodge: Characters under a shapeshifting effect should now be able to use an Ogre Waygate to return to their Garrisons.
- Outpost, Nagrand: The building bonus for having a Corral should no longer incorrectly dismount Herbalists while harvesting resource nodes.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Outpost, Spires of Arak: Bonus for the building should now switch correctly when changing buildings for the outpost.
- Salvage Yard: The building should now correctly still provide a bonus while it’s under construction.
- Followers that are 3 or more levels below the mission level now receive 10% of the mission XP and bonus XP (up from 0%). Additional information on how Followers and mission level affects their XP gain can be found in a forum thread titled Followers and Garrison Missions XP.
- Empowered Moonkin’s clearcasting effect should no longer be incorrectly consumed if it’s triggered while the Moonkin is in the middle of casting a spell.
- Comet Storm should now correctly belong to the Frost school and is no longer usable if that school is locked.
- [Requires a realm restart.] Holy Shield should now correctly deal damage when blocking normal attacks as well.
- Bonus Objective: The Forgotten Caves: Gorg the Host should no longer be getting stuck in evade mode.
- Bonus Objective: The Howling Crag: Further increased the spawn rates of Pale Orcs and Rylak Eggs.
- For the Children!: Manastorm’s Duplicator should now be correctly awarded to characters that complete the quest.
- Moving In: Characters that abandon the quest should now have an easier time reacquiring the quest and resume their progress on the main quest line.
- Ogre Diplomacy: Players that have completed Into the Heart of Madness should no longer sometimes be placed into an incorrect phase and be unable to complete the quest.
- Safety Measures: Increased the spawn rate of bog denizens.
- Shadowmoon Invasion! is now automatically removed from the character’s quest log if they upgrade to a Tier 3 Garrison as this quest is only available for Tier 2 Garrisons.
- Skimming Off The Top: Increased the drop rates for Volatile Oil.
- Strike While the Iron is Hot: Blocked off the entrance to the Iron Docks so players won’t accidentally wander out of the quest area and wind up getting lost.
- The Defense of Karabor: Players resurrecting at a graveyard during this quest should no longer be immediately attacked by Iron Horde NPCs.
- The Iron Wolf: Players should now be able to receive completion credit if they’ve died and released during the quest.
- Thunderlord Invasion!: The quest is now automatically removed from the character’s quest log if they upgrade to a Tier 3 Garrison as this quest is only available for Tier 2 Garrisons.
Creatures and NPCs
- Apexis Traders Dawn-Seeker Krek (Alliance) and Dawn-Seeker Alkset (Horde) are now offering Exceptional gear (item level 645) for sale.
- Developer Commentary: The vendors‘ offerings were previously tied to the Highmaul raid unlock, but we wanted to make sure that players have useful items to spend their Apexis Crystals on, rather than positioning them exclusively as a catch-up item vendor. The final tier of Flawless gear (item level 655) will now unlock when the Highmaul raid becomes available, rather than when Blackrock Foundry becomes available.
- Increased the spawn rates for creatures and NPCs in the Skettis Ruins area in Spires of Arak. [Requires a realm restart.] Additionally, resolved an issue where some creatures were incorrectly sharing loot with other players.
- Grizzled Frostwolf Veteran’s icon should no longer persist on the mini map after being defeated.
- Rangari Jonaa now has a cooldown on their Scatter Shot ability.
- Rotcap’s icon should no longer persist on the mini map after being defeated.
- Typhon’s icon should no longer persist on the mini map after being defeated.
Dungeons, Raids, and Scenarios
- Characters with Warlords PvP gear that had its secondary item level activated due to being in PvP combat temporarily disqualifies them from queuing for Dungeons and Raid Finder. It can take up to 20 seconds after ending PvP combat before the character will be eligible to queue up normally.
- Upper Blackrock Spire
- During the Commander Tharbek encounter, players should no longer be kept in a constant state of combat between waves.
- Reverted a hotfix from October 15 that reduced all PvP damage by 25%.
- Gnomes are now able to increase their reputation with Wrynn’s Vanguard.
- Coil of Sturdy Rope, a Horde quest item should no longer be incorrectly dropping for Alliance characters.
- Miner’s Coffee movement speed buff should now stack correctly with other movement speed buffs.
- Solium Band rings can now be equipped at level 98 (down from level 100).